Arizona Fire Suppression Insurance

Arizona requires licensing of automatic fire sprinkler contractors.

The Arizona Registrar of Contractors offers Arizona licensing.

A contractor’s license is required for any work totaling $1,000 or more for labor and material or if a building permit is required. A person who is exempt from holding an Arizona Registrar of Contractors’ (ROC) license must include the words “not a licensed contractor” in any form of advertisement.


For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:

It’s easy to get started on your quote.

Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.

Just click to get started…

To receive your quote…

  • Complete the questions
  • Click “Submit” when you’re done.
  • You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.

Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.

By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.

Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.