Hood and Duct Cleaning
You offer professional degreasing of hood and kitchen exhaust systems to restaurants and other commercial kitchen operations.
With trained technicians and professional equipment, you clean hood and duct systems down to bare metal following NFPA code.
Our specialty insurance program for hood and duct cleaning operations offers the following coverages:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions)
- Products/Completed Operation
- Contractual Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
Liability Coverage may include:
- Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- E & O Professional Liability – at policy limits
- Premises and Completed Operations
- Employees as Additional Insureds
- Employment Practices Liability (claims-made coverage)
- Fire Legal Liability – $100,000 (higher limits available)
- Medical Expenses – $5,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Newly acquired organization – 90 days
- Employee benefits (claims-made coverage)
- Contractual Coverage
- Faulty Workmanship – $25,000
Other Insurance Options and Coverage may include:
- Umbrella – limits up to $10,000,000
- Electronic media
- Business Interruption Coverage
- Crime – Employee Dishonesty
- Mobile Equipment
- EDP Coverage
- Installation Floaters
- Equipment and Tool Floaters
- Auto (not available in Michigan)
- License and permit bonds
- Business service bonds
- ERISA bonds
Property Coverage may include:
- Building Coverage – replacement cost or actual cash value
- Contents Coverage – replacement cost or actual cash value
- Equipment Breakdown included on Building and Contents
- Business Income (with extra expense and 0 hour waiting)
- Blanket Insurance
- Mine subsidence (specific IL, IN & KY counties)
- Utility Service – direct damage
- Utility Service – time element
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.
- Installers must be licensed or certified.
- NFPA guidelines must be followed.
- A $500 property damage deductible per claim is required.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.