Iowa Fire Suppression Insurance
Iowa requires fire sprinkler contractors to be licensed.
- Iowa Code – Chapter 100C
(covers Fire Extinguishing Systems Contractor Certification)
- Iowa Code – Chapter 100D
(covers Fire Protection System Installation and Maintenance)
- Iowa Public Safety Rules – 661 Iowa Administrative Code Chapter 275
(covers rules for Fire Extinguishing System Contractor Certification Program
- Iowa Public Safety Rules – 661 Iowa Administrative Code Chapter 276
- (covers rules for licensing program for fire protection Rules for the licensing program for fire protection system installers and maintenance workers (661 Iowa Administrative Code Chapter 276)
State Fire Marshal Division
The Iowa Department of Public Safety, State Fire Marshal Division issues licenses to fire sprinkler contractors in Iowa.
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:
- National Fire Sprinkler Association – http://www.nfsa.org/
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have questions or would like assistance completing your fire suppression insurance questionnaire.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.