Kansas Fire Suppression Insurance
Kansas requires companies that service, inspect or install fire extinguisher and hood suppression systems to be certified by the Kansas State Fire Marshal.
Kansas does not license fire alarm or sprinkler companies at this time.
Office of the State Fire Marshal
- Kansas Statute – K.S.A. 31-133a
- Kansas Fire Marshal Administrative Regulations – K.A.R. 22-10-1 thru 22-10-19
- Fire Facts – Fire Extinguisher Certification
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:
- National Fire Sprinkler Association – https://nfsa.org/
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have questions or would like assistance completing your fire suppression insurance questionnaire.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.