Kansas Fire Suppression Insurance
Kansas does not license fire alarm or sprinkler companies at this time.
Office of the State Fire Marshal
- Kansas Statute – K.S.A. 31-133a
- Kansas Fire Marshal Administrative Regulations – K.A.R. 22-10-1 thru 22-10-19
- Fire Facts – Fire Extinguisher Certification
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:
- National Fire Sprinkler Association – https://nfsa.org/
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.