Kentucky Fire Suppression Insurance
Kentucky requires licensing of Sprinkler, Chemical Suppression, and Range Hood Suppression Systems contractors and certifies private fire alarm companies and sprinkler inspectors.
Licensing in Kentucky is handled by the Department of Housing, Buildings & Construction, State Fire Marshall, Fire Protection Systems.
There are no licensing requirements for fire alarm installers or portable fire extinguishers in the Commonwealth of Kentucky at this time.
Fire Protection Systems
- Kentucky Statute – http://www.lrc.state.ky.us/kar/815/007/080.htm
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:
- Kentucky Fire Sprinkler Contractor Association (KFSCA) – http://www.kfsca.org/
- Kentucky Automatic Fire Alarm Association (KAFAA) – http://www.kyafaa.org/
- National Fire Sprinkler Association – http://www.nfsa.org/
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have questions or would like assistance completing your fire suppression insurance questionnaire.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.