Virginia Fire Suppression Insurance
Virginia requires licensing of automatic fire sprinkler contractors.
The Virginia Board of Contractors offers Virginia licensing.
- Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation – Board for Contractors
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:
- AFSA Virginia Chapter – http://www.afsavirginia.com/
- National Fire Sprinkler Association – https://nfsa.org/
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.