Wisconsin Fire Suppression Insurance
Wisconsin requires licensing of automatic fire sprinkler contractors.
The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services, Trades Credentialing Unit offers Wisconsin licensing.
- Credentialing of Trades – Automatic Fire Sprinkler Contractor
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler Contractor License Application
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of professional associations:
- National Fire Sprinkler Association – https://nfsa.org/
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have questions or would like assistance completing your fire suppression insurance questionnaire.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.